TherapySelect non-profit gUG (haftungsbeschränkt)
In 2019, we founded the non-profit company TherapySelect non-profit gUG (haftungsbeschränkt) alongside the existing company TherapySelect Dr. Frank Kischkel in order to be able to help cancer patients even better.
The differentiation of the companies:
TherapySelect non-profit (TSnp)
- TSnp will take over all development parts of our technology CTR-Test (see https://www.therapyselect.de/en/ctr-test) and
- make the diagnostic test available to laboratories around the world as an open source option or as a cooperative option,
- ensuring the quality of the test in all laboratories worldwide.
TherapySelect Dr. Frank Kischkel (TSFK)
- TSFK offers various diagnostic tests, including the CTR test, for patients, physicians and hospitals.
- The aim of the cancer patient coaching service is to help patients understand their disease, diagnostic and therapeutic options so that they can participate in decision-making and therapy. Nowadays this is called "patient empowerment".
You can support us through donations
Use our donation options in the main menu or the links below: